Introducing the ‘Creative Digital Transformation Virtual Map’ of digital transformation success stories
Calling all professionals working in culture, tourism and education, the Erasmus + Creative Digital Transformation team is one step further to boosting digital transformation opportunities with the launch of the Visual Virtual Map of European Good Practices.
Explore over 100 examples of events and activities, tools, platforms and trends that show how the COVID19 pandemic has inspired creative ways to adapt digitally.
Be inspired and experiment with your own digital journey!
Want to know more about the Creative Digital Transformation project?
The COVID-19 pandemic has revealed that many sectors are not prepared for the digital era, as not all their processes, activities or event can be adapted to a virtual format. What has also been manifested is that not only those sectors declared as ‘essential’ are actually essential: our society has realised how important is culture for our well-being.
For this reason, the Creative Digital Transformation project aims at reinforcing adults‘professional competences and skills in all aspects related to creativity, to accelerate the transformation of their professional activities, to help them do it creatively and disseminate it in a successful way.
What do we want to achieve?
– Boost digital transformation of cultural, education and touristic activities currently organised at local level
– Develop new tools and resources to foster the acquisition of professional skills of adult learners
– Raise awareness about the importance of art, culture and education in the development of resilience and creativity
How are we going to do it?
1) A Visual Virtual Map of European Good Practices, to inspire you with success stories coming from all over Europe
2) Two online courses “Digitalisation of materials and events” to boost your digital skills
3) The cycle of webinars on Creative Process Planning to encourage you to face challenges in a creative way
Eager to know more? Stay tuned, next updates are coming!