Creative Digital Transformation
Project target groups
- Professionals: educators, touristic and cultural workers and professionals from Creative Industries.
- Managers: directors and representatives of the educational, cultural/touristic sectors and Creative Industries.
- Stakeholders, namely, third parties that will benefit from the main project results indirectly; local authorities and decision-makers; actors of the CIs, etc.
Project aim and objectives
The main aim of the project is to extend and develop professionals’ skills and competences, especially regarding digitalisation and creativity, so that they are able to adapt their already activities and services to be more attractive, motivating and encouraging for the reality of the current market. More specifically, the project objectives are:
- Boost digital transformation of cultural, educational and touristic activities currently organised at a local level;
- Develop new tools and resources that enhance and accelerate the acquisition of professional skills of adult learners
- Raise awareness about the importance of art, culture and education in the development of resilience and creativity
- Reinforce creative skills and competences of workers in the educational, cultural and creative sectors to create, manage and disseminate goods, activities and events
- Create synergies and networking chains among local actors in the field of education, culture and tourism by establishing new collaboration models via virtual means
There will be three main products developed with the aim of reaching project objectives:
- Visual Virtual Map of European Good Practices of creative strategies to digitally/virtually transform activities at a local level
- Development of two online courses “Digitalisation of materials and events”, one for educators and cultural/touristic staff and one for managers and representatives.
- Cycle of webinars: training webinars on creative process planning.